SIE Textbook PDF

Anyone know where or how I can download a pdf of the text book and then of the “key points” ?

2 Likes

Hi @kbradd - thanks for reaching out about this. Creating a chapter of just summary key points has been on my list of items to accomplish. I’ll prioritize it and get it up and running by the end of this week. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @kbradd, I’ve just emailed you a PDF copy of the SIE textbook!

1 Like

Thank you so much for sending! Also, I just want to say that I started studying the Kaplan material prior to knowing about this material and this is MUCH BETTER!! Yall are awesome!

1 Like

Hello Justin. I am nearly finished with the syllabus and would also appreciate a pdf of the Key Points. I have enjoyed my experience with Achievable SIE prep and and have found it fun doing the questions. I hope I fine the actual exam as much fun!!

1 Like

Hi @Then_turquoise_fly, we don’t have a summary of the key points right now. Sorry for the confusion!

Absolutely, just sent it!

1 Like

Could I also receive a PDF of the SIE textbook and the Key Points?

1 Like

Hey @Kimberly, I just emailed you the textbook PDF.

We don’t have PDFs of only the key points, but you can definitely take a look at our dump sheets!

General formulas

Regulators, laws, rules

1 Like

Hi Justin,
Thank you for the information. I never received the PDF. Could you resend it?
Thank you!

1 Like

Sure, I’ve just resent it!

I would also like a PDF copy of key points. May I suggest a link on the dashboard for PDF downloads.

1 Like

We don’t have a PDF version of the key points, but do look at the dump sheets posted above!

Hi! Can I please get a PDF copy of the SIE textbook as well? Thank you,

1 Like

@Muddy_white_ape sure, just emailed it to you!

Hi - Can i please get a PDF copy of the SIE textbook too - thanks!

1 Like

@Extended_gold_toucan Just emailed it to you!

Hi. Can i pls get pdf of textbook too?

Ty
Frank

1 Like

Hi @Frank1, I’ve just sent it to you!

Hi Justin! Not sure if this chat is still active, but if so, may I have the PDF of the textbook as well? Thank you!

1 Like