Practice Questions Series 66

Hello,

I am studying for the Series 66 for the second time and I’ve notice that all the practice exams / quizzes I take are heavily focused on Preferred Stock. For some of my quizzes I don’t like to filter by topic, I like to possibly get random questions on all the topics. From what I remember from my previous exam there aren’t any or many questions regarding Preferred Stock on the actual exam. Why are the quizzes mainly focused on this topic? Please review and advise if there’s something I am doing wrong.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @MinorIsMajor, when you take a review quiz, it’s personalized based on the model we’ve built of your memory. If you’d like to completely randomize it, you can click the box in the screenshot below!

The practice exams are weighted based on our estimates of how likely you are to see those topics on the actual exam, so you aren’t able to customize those as it would mess with the accuracy of the score.

2 Likes

Got it. I’ll try it. Thank you for your quick response.

1 Like

Thanks. I felt the same. Good to know.

2 Likes

Hi Justin, I would like to use the review quizzes personalized based on the model that’s built off my memory but everything is related / focused on preferred stock. The actual exam doesn’t focus much on that subject. How can I change this? I have use the randomized quizzes per your suggestion but would like to use the settings based on my memory as well. That would be more beneficial to me as this is my second go round with this exam.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @MinorIsMajor, you can filter the quizzes to a subset of chapters by clicking on the icon in the top right! It’s the one that looks like a controls mixer, with the three lines and circles beneath the exit link.