Passed 66! Thank you guys!

The trifecta is complete! I passed the 66 on Friday. Thanks to achievable for getting me through SIE, 7 and 66 in 4 months! It was definitely not easy but really appreciated the easy to digest tone of the reading and all of the practice questions. Thanks again!

6 Likes

@Total_sapphire_lark
Thats awesome! Do you mind sharing your experience with the S7 compared to the Achievable practice finals? What were you averages? Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

That’s awesome Sapphire! I’m in the middle of it! Passed the SIE and currently studying for the 66. Did you only use the Achievable materials for the 66? I keep reading that the 66 can be tricky. What was your experience like?

1 Like

Currently studying for the 66 as well and interested in hearing how it was compared to the 7.

1 Like

@Super_maroon_hawk @Gray @MortTheTort I did split my practice exams between Kaplan, Brian Lee and Achievable. I found that I scored much higher on the Achievable exams (87% on my first one) than Kaplan (65% on my first) and the Brian Lee practice final I got a 72%. What I found very useful was doing the practice questions with the custom topics on Achievable. I spent the last 5 days before my exam basically one day per section of the exam and the last day doing full simulated exams. So one entire day just doing questions on Section 4 (Chap 5) for Laws, Regs, & Ethics etc. then Sec 3, the Sec 4. I wrote a “dump sheet” before every practice test and then when I sat for the exam.
Compared to the S7, it is about the same difficulty, but I am a math nerd so I really appreciated the options math on the 7 (and I had a lot) and the S66 just doesn’t have much math, I think I did one calculation and defined a few formulas. All of the info on investment vehicles is pretty much the same in achievable vs. the S7 which makes it heavy to get through, but just keep in mind it is not the majority of the test. I really focused on account types, retirement, insurance, futures for that stuff and then crammed on the laws and regs (which paid off on my version of the exam).
Best of luck! Hope that helps!

2 Likes

That’s great information! Thanks for sharing! And…CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Like