Thank you - Passed SIE today!

Just want to say THANK YOU for creating Achievable!! For someone that is a terrible test taker and failed the exam twice when studying other materials, once i made the switch to Achievable my understanding of concepts were clear and made me confident. Looking forward diving into topoff 7.

3 Likes

Congrats, Gina! I’m happy to hear that our course was a better fit for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, @Gina!! We’re so happy you found us. Please stay in touch and let us know if we can assist anything Series 7 related.

1 Like

Awesome! I have failed the SIE twice as well from studying other material. Studying Achievable now but afraid to take exam again. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi @Voskie!

I’ll be interested to see if any of your fellow test takers have input, but here’s what I recommend as the content writer for this program:

• Read the material
  • Do your reviews consistently
  • Repeat until you get to the end
  • Take enough practice finals until you consistently score in the 80s

We pride ourselves on two things in particular here at Achievable. First, the easy-to-learn and digestible reading material. I’ve written each chapter to be understandable to anyone, even if they have no financial background. If you felt lost while reading the material provided in the other vendor, I’m confident our material will help you build the knowledge necessary to pass. If you ever need any clarification on any topic, please post to this forum or DM me directly.

Second, we pride ourselves on the technology backing Achievable, which @Justin is responsible for. He’s created a smart learning system that analyzes your progress and continually you feeds the right practice questions (through the Review function on the home page) before you’re likely to forget the content. Make sure you’re marking ‘Completed’ after reading each chapter, which will add to your review load. You don’t ever have to guess what material to study - simply forge forward through the reading and complete your reviews when they’re created.

Once you get to the end, you should primarily focus on taking practice finals. Our system allows an unlimited number of practice finals, and we have over 5,000 test questions in our bank. We’re confident you’ll rarely come across repeat questions and that our practice exams are fairly close to what you’ll see on the real exam (although your real exam will always be unique and different).

I hope this guidance helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like