Test Day! Thank you!

Just here to say that I took the GRE today and I surpassed my target score! I am a nontraditional student going back to school after eight years and I was terrified to do another standardized test. My goal was to get above 160 in both quant and verbal. I am happy to say that my unofficial score today was 162 verbal and 163 quant! This program was a huge help and so was your podcast. Thanks for what you are doing. Let me know if and where I can give you a fantastic rating!

1 Like

Congrats @noragleed, I’m so happy for you! It sounds like you really put in the effort and I’m glad it paid off with even higher scores than you were targeting. Taking any high-stakes exam like the GRE is stressful and I’d imagine that taking a nontraditional path didn’t make that any easier.

The best way to thank us is to just spread the word about Achievable! If you have any friends, classmates, coworkers, etc. taking the GRE, just let them know that you found our course helpful. We’re a small business and these word-of-mouth recommendations make a huge impact for us.

We’ve been focusing more on building great courses rather than collecting user reviews and testimonials, but it’s definitely something we’d love to start doing. I put together a quick form here if you’d like to leave your thoughts!

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes