SIE Study Partner(s)?

Hello,

I’m currently studying for the SIE exam. I’ve been at it for a while, but since a lot of it is very new for me it was suggested I work with a partner or find a study group. I’ve been getting in the 80s on practice test so I’m at a good level. But I know the exam is challenging so I want to improve.

I think 1-2 week zoom or FaceTime would be great. Discuss our tests, questions, etc. If you’re interested please let me know and we’ll go from there! Good luck.

1 Like

Hey Jonathan,

I just started my studies a few days ago so you are probably further along than I am. That being said I would like to get this exam out of the way as soon as possible haha and it always helps to have a study partner. I would still be willing to go over notes a few times a week if you are still studying.

Good luck,
Frank

1 Like

Hi Frank!

Would be happy to. Feel free to text me me and we can figure out a good approach.

Jon

646-823-4786

2 Likes

Hi Jonathan,
I just enrolled yesterday. I plan to finish this course this friday or before if possible. Then practice, practice practice like a madman until Tuesday when I take the test. If by my peers, you possibly Frank, feel I am ready and I do as well, I’ll go for it. If not, I’ll continue working on the material. Bottom line, I’d like to take you up on the study partnership.

Truly,

Ryukk

1 Like

Hello,

I just sent you a text!