SIE recommendations

Hello! I have studied SIE/ 7 on pass perfect (another company), then purchased achievable for foundational knowledge (more understanding of the foundations). Although I am reading the Series 7 textbook form achievable - I am taking the SIE practice exams. I had a 9-10 day hiatus and now that I am back…I am still scoring between 60-70 for SIE. I don’t want to concern right away …but are there recommendations out there…say should I get a tutor? I find I have exam anxiety. Any tips on how to overcome? I will also say…I would love to meet in a study group if anyone is up for it and for the extra push. Thank you :clap:

1 Like

Hi @Terrence_Boyer, thanks for posting! I checked out your account, and it looks like you’re on the right track. My best advice is to take more practice exams, and continue to spend a significant amount of time reviewing all questions you’ve missed or guessed on. If you’re using us as a supplement you don’t need to reread the entire textbook, but do feel free to read specific topics if you feel you don’t have a complete understanding. Our materials have a reputation for being easier to understand, so a change in viewpoint might be helpful!

Tutors are most effective when you have a specific topic explained with more feedback. Since your scores are pretty even across most of the topics, it might be more effective just to study more generally first, keep notes of specific topics that could use clarification, and then do an hour or two of tutoring with an agenda of covering those areas.

I hope this helps! Please reach out anytime if there’s anything we can do to support you as you study.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. :clap:

1 Like