Sie PDF textbook

Hey, can the SIE PDF be emailed to me.

1 Like

Hi @Mona_Lynch, Iā€™ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you donā€™t receive it within a few minutes!

Hi @Justin, would it be possible to get a PDF copy of the SIE materials as well please?

1 Like

Hi @bruds, Iā€™ve just sent it your way!

1 Like

Thank you, Justin! I am not having any luck finding the file. Did you send via email?

Thank you,
John

1 Like

Hi John (@bruds), Iā€™ve just emailed it to you again! Sometimes it can end up in your spam folder - please check there~

1 Like

Sure thing @Benjamin_Gottlieb - Iā€™ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you donā€™t receive it within a few minutes!

Hello, may I also have a PDF of the SIE textbook so I can make notes? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi @Benjamin_Gottlieb, you should have already received it!

If itā€™s not in your inbox, do please double-check your spam/junk folder. Since it has a PDF attachment, this one is often miscategorized as junkmail.

Could you email me a pdf copy for the SIE

1 Like

Hi @Raquel_Emard, sure - Iā€™ve just sent it to you too!

Hi @Justin could you send me the SIE textbook? I want to review before my exam. Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi @Alvin_Barrows, did you mean the S7 textbook? Iā€™ve just sent that your way. It doesnā€™t look like youā€™ve bought our SIE course.

may I request a PDF copy as well

1 Like

Hi @Jake_Wisoky, weā€™ve just made this a self-serve feature! If youā€™re eligible, youā€™ll have a button on your User account page.

1 Like