Sie PDF textbook

Hi Justin, Can I get a copy of the PDF as well? Thanks!

Can I also have a copy of the pdf for SIE please?

1 Like

Hi @Enormous_ivory_wolf, Iā€™ve just sent you the PDF. If you donā€™t receive it within a few minutes, please check your spam folder.

Hi Justin, Can I get a copy of the PDF too? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Lisaann406, Iā€™ve just sent it to you!

1 Like

Hi Justin,

I didnā€™t realize that the link for the PDF version of the book only works for a week and missed the deadlineā€¦
Can you please send me the link again?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Brief_coral_sturgeon, no problem - Iā€™ve just resent the PDF.

Justin, are you able to send me the PDF as well? Having trouble accessing the site on my home internet so it would be helpful and allow me to take some reading home with me.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Domestic_copper_spid, sure thing - Iā€™ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you donā€™t receive it within a few minutes!

Hello @Justin, can I please receive a copy of the SIE textbook PDF? Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Xenophobic_indigo_ea, Iā€™ve just emailed it to you!

Can I also get the Pdf for SIE

1 Like

Sure @Jr1, I just sent it your way!

Hi Justin, can you send me the PDF for SIE as well? Thanks!

1 Like

Just sent it your way!

Is there a PDF of the series 7 textbook available? If so, could I get a copy? Thanks!

1 Like

Absolutely @Nutritious_rose_bovi, Iā€™ve just sent it to you! Please check your spam folder if you donā€™t see it.

1 Like

Thank you, sir! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi do I need to buy the course in order to get the PDF for the SIE

1 Like

Hi @Lisa_Upton, yes - the PDF includes the full reading material from our paid courses. Weā€™ve designed Achievable to be used online but understand that some people prefer other methods of studying, so weā€™re happy to send the PDF to people if theyā€™re bought the course.

1 Like