SIE FAILED 65 second time around

this was my second attempted first one was with AD banker and second one with achievable now i only have one more chance and i need to pass. can you reset my account please. also any advise for studying better?

1 Like

Hi @Zygomorphic_gray_yak, I’m really sorry to hear that - I’ve just reset your course.

It looks like you’ve taken a good amount of practice exams, but I would recommend that you spend more time carefully reviewing everything that you’ve missed or guessed. Making some mistakes is part of the learning process, and it’s careful review of your past exams that will lead to a better understanding of the material and improved scores on your next take.

Since you’re up against the 180-day lockout period on your next take, you might want to delay your exam until you’re consistently passing the practice exams! These exams are randomized and there is some variation in scores depending on what topics you’re good at and which you get on the exam, and exam day is naturally stressful, so we suggest that you consistently score in the mid-80s to feel well prepared.

Please reach out anytime if there’s anything we can do to support you as you prepare for your next take!

I am studying to take the SIE for the 3rd time. i feel so nervous, this material is hard for me. I find myself still struggling and Ive been around this information since January of this year! Im Using AD Banker too!

1 Like

Hi @sanxaly, it’ll help if you take the quizzes at the end of each topic!

Read through each page slowly, then take the quiz right after (by clicking “Take quiz” at the bottom) to help strengthen what you’ve learned.

After you’ve taken the quizzes, they’ll be available from your Dashboard by clicking the “Review” button.

1 Like