Series 65 PDF Emailed for study

HI - is it possible to get a pdf for the series 65?

1 Like

Hi @Robin_Borer, sure thing - I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!

1 Like

Hi Justin - I checked my email including my spam folder and I did not receive the series 65 pdf. My email is kbnun27@yahoo.com. Do you mind sending it again please? Thank you.

1 Like

Sure @Robin_Borer, I’ve just sent it again!

@Justin a pdf would be PHENMOENAL!! Does the offer still stand?

thank you

1 Like

Sure thing @Lorenzo_Waters - I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!

1 Like

Thanks, @Justin! I appreciate the support.

1 Like

Hello, I passed SIE in the beginning of the year, now if I want to prepare and pass for 65, how long do you think it is going to take? (sorry I dont know if this is the right place to ask this question)

1 Like

Hi @Hungry_turquoise_par, study time varies a lot per person, but on average, people send about 50 hours total studying with Achievable to pass their Series 65!

Hi Justin - is there a way for me to get a pdf of the Series 65 textbook as well?

1 Like

@Ollie_Padberg - I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!

Hi Justin I also would like a PDF version of the textbook please

1 Like

Hi @Lynn_Murray, I’ve sent it your way!

Hi Justin! Will you please send me the 65 PDF?
Thanks
Rachel Smith

HI Justin, will you please send me the 65 PDF? Thank you Rachel Smith

1 Like

Hi @Andres_Sipes, we’ve made this self-serve now - if you’re eligible, you can request it from the bottom of your User account page!

1 Like