S66 textbook pdf

Hi!
Thanks again for such great exam prep. You provided me with a pdf for both the SIE and S7. Those proved to be quite helpful in my study as I could make written notes and use the summary pages to compile areas I was struggling with. Can I get a pdf for the S66 as well?
Really appreciate Achievable!

1 Like

Hi! So glad to hear you’re loving Achievable~ :smile:

I’ve just sent you the PDF for the S66 - please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox!

Hi Justin! Would I be able to get a copy of the Series 66 pdf as well?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Madeline_Treutel, I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!

1 Like

I got it, thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi can I get a copy of the Series 66 pdf?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Lisa_Yani, sure thing - I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!

@Justin may I please have a copy of the 66 pdf?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Peggy_Frami, I’ve just sent it to you!

Hello @Justin ,
Can you please send me a copy of the PDF as well for the S66?

1 Like

Hi @Robert_Huel, I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!

Hi! Is there anyway I could get it as well, please? Thank you so much!! I passed my series 7 using Achievable btw! So thank you for all the help!

1 Like

Hi @Clifton_Quitzon, we’ve made this self-serve now - if you’re eligible, you can request it from the bottom of your User account page!

And congrats on passing your S7~ :smile: