Review Questions Bank

How do you review the questions you missed or is there a way to flag them? Thank You

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there isn’t an option for that as far as I am aware. The questions will come back if you retake the review questions.

1 Like

Hi @t0915,

As @FoxMcCloud noted (thank you!), there is no way to review the questions you have missed once you’ve moved on.

The core idea, backed by learning science, is that it is most effective to immediately review the content right then after you’ve answered it, and then to clear it from your mind and move on to the next one.

You can always revisit your past exams, but for review questions, it’s one-and-done.

This is a fairly common question about our system so we’re considering if we should change the way this works, despite it being effective as-is. If you have a minute, I’d love to understand more about why you’d like to review the questions again after you’ve finished the quiz session!

Thanks Justin! I was used to having that option with STC. I understand - new way of learning things and not memorize the question. Thank You!

1 Like

I find the review option extremelty helpful in that it helps me go back and see what I may still not understand once I do go and review the missed questions.

This question and answer confounds me. I don’t find the explanation clarifying, and I believe the optional answers could be written differently for greater effectiveness. See attached images

1 Like

This question and its choices might be confusing, but this one in particular is actually very similar to the FINRA wording. Our explanation is pretty thin because these are mostly just facts that you need to know. After you’ve answered a review quiz, there is typically a link back to the textbook chapter in the bottom left - that might help!

Here’s some additional clarification:

• Short sales are bearish investment strategies - TRUE. Short sellers make a profit as the security falls in value.
  • Short sales involve borrowed securities - TRUE. When an investor is “long” it means they own the security, and when they are “short” it means they are borrowing it.
  • Only knowledgeable and sophisticated investors should consider short sales - TRUE. Because the securities are borrowed instead of owned, “short” securities are high risk and should only be done with experience.
  • While short sale losses are limited, they can be significant - FALSE. The maximum loss for a short sale is unlimited, as the stock price could theoretically keep going higher and higher.

Here’s something I find confusing. Why is this answer a -2 days answer instead of -1 for the ex-dividend date? What am I missing? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Great_crimson_wolf,

The end of the prompt is cut off in your screenshots, but I think it’s asking which statement is false?

The ex-date is Thursday the 18th, which means it’s the first day that it trades without the dividend, so that statement is false, making it the correct answer.

Btw - when you share questions, can you use the shareable URL that you get by clicking on the ID code? This’ll let us pull up the specific instance of the question you saw to see everything in context and make any updates if necessary.

1 Like