Request for textbook and key points in PDF format

Hello,

I am planning to take my SIE soon and excited to be on Achievable. I would like to request the textbook and key points in PDF format. Additionally, is the question bank also available in PDF format? This will help me also study in places where internet access is poor. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Jan_Blick, sure thing - I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes! It contains the reading material and key points, but at this time we don’t have the question bank in PDF format.

1 Like

Hi Justin,

Thank you so much for the email. Is this up to date with the online textbook? Are there contents in the online textbook not there in the PDF? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Jan_Blick, we’ve designed Achievable as an interactive online course, and we make hundreds of updates every month to continually improve the course. We refresh the PDFs every few months but they get outdated very quickly - we recommend studying online as much as possible!

Hi Justin,

I messaged you before, was hoping if you could provide a PDF format as well to me for the textbook. I struggle with the online format, I like to highlight and annotate my pages.

1 Like

Hi @Sabrina_Jacobs, yes, I’ve sent it to you!

Hi Justin,

Would you mind providing the PDF format of the textbook and key points to me as well? I am SO glad to find out a PDF version exists!

Thank you!

1 Like

Sure thing @Nicolas_Nolan - I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!