PDF Series 7 Textbook

Can I print out the series 7 textbook?
I do better with actual pages in my hand.

1 Like

Hi @Ethical_fuchsia_koal! We make updates to our courses constantly, often multiple times per day. Any fixed media versions of the course, whether that’s audio or just a printed textbook, quickly become outdated, which is why we focus on the online versions.

If you’d like, I’m happy to send you a PDF watermarked with your email address that you can print yourself, but as it is hundreds of pages it will likely cost at least $60 for a print shop to print and bind it.

Can i get a copy of the series 7 textbook sent to me?

1 Like

@Written_pink_chipmun, I’ve just emailed it to you!

Hi, can I get a copy of the textbook as well. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @getdamagedx, I’ve just sent it to you!

Hi! One hour commute to Fidelity every day to work. Would love an audio option of text to optimize the little spare time in my day to study! Can I also get pdf of text to try to find a text to audio app to read from? Or do you have any brilliant ideas to help? Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi @Informal_brown_monke, thanks for reaching out!

I’ve just emailed you a PDF of the Series 7 material. It is just a normal PDF, so I think you should be able to use any PDF read-aloud app to turn it into audio.

It should also be possible to read the PDF or the textbook pages on our site using your phone’s built-in reader software:

hello there, could i get the PDF file?

1 Like

Hi @Ken_Rolfson, sure thing - I’ve just emailed it to you. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes!