Passed the SIE Today!

Hey Brandon, Justin, and the whole Achievable Team,

I personally wanted to thank you for creating such a robust and comprehensive guide to help pass the SIE. I am not a very good test taker, but this program helped me pass. Those who haven’t taken the test or will soon continue to take those practice exams and utilize the “Memory Progress” quizzes. The more topics you see on the practice exams and “Memory Progress” quizzes, the better. Better yet, find a friend or family member and try to explain what you have learned. I found that also to help retain the information too.

Quick question though, I understand you offer a program for the Series 7 (which I plan on purchasing from you guys), but will you eventually offer a Series 66 one as well? Thank you so much, you guys, and best of luck to everyone in your financial careers!

1 Like

Hey @Max, congrats, and thanks for letting us know!

We do plan to offer a course for the Series 66, but we don’t have a timeline for it.

Glad that you’ll be using us for the Series 7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, @Max!! We’re so happy for your success! While we won’t have a Series 66 product for some time (maybe later this year), I can shares some resources that will help you with a big portion of that exam. Stay in touch and DM me when you start your 66 studies.

2 Likes