Passed the SIE today. First attempt!

I don’t usually do this but just want to say a huge thank you to Justin and the whole Achievable crew. Hands down the best vendors around. I felt very prepared going in to the exam because I think the practice exams here are very good. Again thank you !! Alot on Mutual Fund questions and stock splits from what I can remember.
And will be using Achievable again.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I am looking to take the exam as well. Did you use the SIE pdf to study? Would you mind sharing some tips? I’d really appreciate it

1 Like

Of course! I read the entire Achievable textbook using the study plan to help break it up. I also looked at videos Series 7 Guru and Series 7 Whisperer. I tried to do at least 200 practice questions a day and re-read anything that gave me trouble. I also did like 14 practice exams, I like feeling over prepared for an exam so that was why I did that much. I do not think you need that much practice exams but everyone is different. Also look at Series 7 Guru explications, they helped me alot! Feel free to private message me with any other questions. Goodluck!!

2 Likes

Congratulations, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! We’re looking forward to helping you pass the next one too~ :smile:

1 Like