Passed the Series 7 (1st attempt)

Just wanted to thank the achievable team for making the material so easy to work through. The exam itself felt a lot more harder than the practice exams, but I think what the prep course helped me with was nailing down the understanding of each topic to the point where if the questions are phrased differently, the principles still work. Like someone else said, you can narrow down most questions to 50/50 among the answers. I think the difficulty lies in differentiating from those. Reading the questions multiple times definitely helps with preventing silly mistakes.

I don’t come from a background in finance, used Achievable to pass the SIE and now passed the Series 7. Taking on the 63 now, hopefully achievable makes a prep course for that in the future! Thanks again team!

2 Likes

@Jonathan1, congrats on your Series 7, and thanks for following up with your feedback!

We have just launched our Series 63 course, you can check it out here:

https://app.achievable.me/study/finra-series-63/purchase

The reading material is complete, but we’re still adding review quizzes and practice exams, so we’ve put it on sale for early access at 50% off ($30, normally $60). Please take a look, and if you have any questions, let me know.

Awesome, thanks Justin! Definitely going to check it out.

1 Like