Passed Series 7 first time with Achievable

Hi everyone, just wanted to say to really really go in on studying. Looking back, I was definitely ready, but I want to encourage everyone currently studying to utilize the review feature a lot more than I did :rofl:
I was doing test after test and neglecting the review function just a bit towards the end of it. There were some things that I ended up looking up after the exam to double check, and thankfully they were right, but you don’t want to be fuzzy on something on the real thing.

Again, just like my SIE post, I want to thank the team here at Achievable, and Justin once again for being such a huge help with all my questions throughout the past weeks. You guys are amazing, and I’ll be finishing up with Achievable for the S63 soon as well. :sunglasses::green_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats again @dryden - looking forward to supporting you on your S63 and whatever is next!

1 Like

congratulations!! @dryden - out of curiosity - since I am now onto my S07 studying- did you find the questions equally as hard as the SIE? What are your thoughts. Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Where is the “review feature” found?

1 Like

Hi @Lynne_Hoeger, welcome! Once you’ve taken some topic quizzes you’ll have a “Review” button on your dashboard, just under the “Content Progress” section.

I see it plain as day! Don’t know how I missed it.

1 Like