Passed Series 7, 2/26

Passed on my first try today! Woo-hoo! What a relief!

What a long and mentally-draining test. While I was passing the Achievable final practice tests in about 11/2 - 2 hours (I took 9 of them), it took me nearly 3 hours to finish the actual exam, today, because the actual test questions are worded somewhat differently that Achievable’s, and I needed to spend a bit more time reading and absorbing the question and possible answers (although many of the math questions were worded very similarly).

Learning the concepts is really the way to go (with lots of review and practice), and the Achievable method is top-notch! They have helped me pass both the SIE and S7 on my first attempts, as I do not have any background in the financial world and am switching career paths, mid-to-later in my career.

Thank you, Achievable! On to the 66!

1 Like

Congratulations on passing your Series 7!

Thanks for writing about your experience - I’m glad you appreciate that our questions were similar to the actual exam. It’s a bit of a cat-and-mouse game as FINRA is constantly updating its question bank and no one has access to the real questions, but we make hundreds of updates every month to stay as close as we can.

On to your S66! :wink: