Passed on 1st attempt

I know you guys probably hear this all of the time but I want to thank you guys for creating Achievable. I would not have passed the SIE & Series 7 if I didn’t run across this. I tried Kaplan & it wasn’t working for me. I switched to Achievable & never looked back.

In reference to the 7, yes it was very difficult & I doubted myself a lot during the test but at the end I passed & I know it’s because the Achievable method works. Thanks again for this platform guys, yall do amazing work!

1 Like

Congratulations on passing your SIE and S7!

Switching from other vendors to Achievable and finding our materials easier to understand is a story we hear often, but we still love to hear it, and appreciate your note! We’re a mission-driven company and anecdotes like this keep us focused and going strong~ :blush:

1 Like

I purchased this after failing the Series 63 by one question twice. I knew I needed another vendor. I’m so glad I used Achievable. I passed the series 63 today!! Yay!! Thank you so much for providing this very valuable service!! I wouldn’t of been able to pass without achievable.

1 Like