**Join the Ultimate SIE Exam Study Session on Zoom!**

Dear Fellow Examinees,

Are you ready to conquer the SIE Exam and achieve your financial career goals?!? We know that studying for this important exam can sometimes feel overwhelming, but fear not! We have a solution that will make your study sessions not only productive but also fun and engaging.

Introducing the SIE Exam LIVE Peer Study Session(s) on Zoom! :tada:

Please join for a daily LIVE Peer SIE Study Session on ZOOM at 12:00 pm CST (July 26-August 1).

Join us for an exciting and interactive study experience where you can connect with fellow examinees, share knowledge, and boost your confidence before the big day. This is not your ordinary study group; it’s a study party!

Here’s what you can expect:

1. Engaging Discussions: Our study sessions are designed to be interactive and dynamic. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, share insights, and engage in lively discussions with your peers. Together, we’ll tackle challenging concepts and ensure a deep understanding of the exam material.

2. Collaborative Learning: Studies have shown that collaborative learning enhances retention and understanding. By joining our study sessions, you’ll benefit from the collective wisdom of your peers. We believe in the power of teamwork, and together we’ll conquer any exam question that comes our way!

3. Fun Activities: Who said studying has to be boring? We’ve incorporated fun activities into our study sessions to keep you motivated and energized. From trivia games to mini-quizzes, we’ll make sure you’re having a blast while mastering the exam content.

So mark your calendars and get ready for an unforgettable study experience! Here are the details:

Time: Jul 26, 2023 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Every day, until Aug 1, 2023, 7 occurrence(s)
Jul 26, 2023 12:00 PM
Jul 27, 2023 12:00 PM
Jul 28, 2023 12:00 PM
Jul 29, 2023 12:00 PM
Jul 30, 2023 12:00 PM
Jul 31, 2023 12:00 PM
Aug 1, 2023 12:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Daily: https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/upwqf-GppzgjHtYq3coeNCidqw73_WI_1XzR/ics?icsToken=98tyKu6gqTMiG92WuR2FR7Y-B4qgWevxmHZEgrdkjUzmDCV9QQryJ_UVYY1IOeeB

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78788193942?pwd=l2m2klGZMQbAvNuxiYUloG62KZpAoz.1

Meeting ID: 787 8819 3942
Passcode: 4p2YPW

See you soon!

1 Like

Just an FYI: I am just a former teacher in transition to becoming a financial advisor and thought it would be great if we (all the SIE examinees) can come together and support each other, learn from one another, and ace the SIE Exam!

I will be facilitating the SIE Exam Study Session(s), but we’re in this together! I’ll be sitting for the exam myself in a couple of weeks. :handshake:

3 Likes

SIE Exam Peer Study Group Survey:

The voting code 8588 3206

1 Like

Hi! I’ve joined. could you let me in? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Douglas_Kiehn, will you be hosting anymore of these sessions going forward?

1 Like

Hi @Tracy_Runolfsson, I’m glad you’re interested in the peer study sessions!

I spoke with @Douglas_Kiehn (the organizer of the first session), but they have other commitments and won’t be able to organize additional events at this time.

I encourage you to host your own study group!

1 Like