I passed the Series 7 exam today!

Who says you can’t teach an old dog some new tricks? Thanks to @Justin @brandonrith @Tyler and everyone else who works behind the scenes to make this learning platform possible. It was a hard test but i was able to pass the Series 7 on my first attempt. If you follow the course work, do the review work your odds of success are great! Thanks!

3 Likes

Congratulations, @Nutritious_rose_bovi!!! We’re so happy for you :tada: :partying_face: :piñata:

2 Likes

Congratulations on passing your S7 @Nutritious_rose_bovi, I’m very happy to hear that!

You were extremely diligent in studying and your hard work paid off. It was a delight assisting you throughout the process, and I sincerely appreciate your feedback and support in helping us improve the course.

Please reach out if there’s anything we can do for you in the future!

1 Like

Thank you @Justin, I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of this as well. I will be signing up for the Series 66 this week. I appreciate all that you and everyone else there at Achievable are doing to help people like me “achieve” our goals, you are making it truly “Achievable”! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @brandonrith! You have a gift of teaching that has helped many like me pass these difficult tests. I personally want to thank you for all that you do! Take care.

1 Like