Hard to tell success of series 63

based on my past scores on the practice exams I feel ready but I am second guessing. Exam is tomorrow any advice?

1 Like

Hi @Extraordinary_gold_b, your scores are looking good!

Make sure to carefully review every question you’ve missed or guessed on to ensure you get them correct next time - it’s this focused review that will help increase your scores. Make sure to think “beyond the question” and ask yourself how the answer would change if the information in the question was a little different.

The S63 tends to be very heavy on the rules and a slight difference in the wording could completely change the answer to a question. Make sure to read every question and choice thoroughly before you make your pick.

And make sure to get a good night’s sleep! Being rested and calm is much more important than you’d think.

1 Like

Thank you for this !! Would you recommend taking any more exams ?

1 Like

I think it would be most beneficial if you reviewed the exams you’ve already taken rather than taking more at this point. Spend your remaining time trying to fully understand why you got any questions wrong so you can hopefully get those questions correct on your real one!

1 Like