Dashboard Reset?

I want my series 63 exam reset.
Thank you
Akansh

1 Like

Hi @Willie_Kunde, I’ve reset your Series 66!

Hi @Crowded_aqua_lion, I’ve reset your Series 63!

Hi @Justin . Could you please help me to reset my account as well?. I took a long break and want to start all over again. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Phil_Pollich, absolutely - you’re all set!

Hey Justin, can I get a reset on the 66 and 7? Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi @Duane_Mann - you’re all set!

1 Like

Hello @Justin I just tested last week and got a 69. my problem area is knowledge of capital markets. could you please reset those areas for me so i could really put focus on those.

1 Like

Hi @Emily_Grady - I’m sorry to hear that. I’m happy to reset your course, but we’re only able to reset the entire thing rather than specific areas. Would you like me to do that?

I checked out your account and it seems like you only used part of the course - are you using us alongside other materials? In general my recommendation is to follow our study plan to go through our entire course, take plenty of practice exams at the end, and then carefully review mistakes to ensure you get those correct next time.

Hey @Justin can you please reset my SIE dashboard? Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi @Chelsea_Pollich, sure thing - you’re all set!

can I get me series 63 dashboard reset ? planning on a retake soon.

1 Like

Hi @Wonderful_ivory_cari, I’ve just reset your S63 progress!

Hello Justin, I am sitting for the GRE again and would like to go through all the prep exams again. Can you reset that for me please?

1 Like

Hi @Philip_Harvey, you’re all set!

1 Like

Can I have just the reading portion of my Series 65 reset? I want to reset the chapter completion records. Thanks!

1 Like

Sure @Randy_Gleason, I’ve just reset your Content progress.

1 Like

Justin, you’re doing great.

1 Like

can I have my 63 reset ?

1 Like

Hi @Wonderful_ivory_cari, I’m happy to help - I’ve just reset your S63!