Dashboard Reset?

Is there anyway my dashboard/progress can be reset to start reading with a clean slate. No worries if not, would be a cool option though.

1 Like

Hey @Matthew,

The more you study with Achievable, the more the system learns about you, and the better your study experience will be. We don’t have a self-serve option to reset your account because we don’t recommend it unless you’ve taken a long break and haven’t been studying for several months.

If you’re just interested in keeping track of re-reading the content, that is something I can help with. I can basically just reset the chapter completion records while keeping the rest of your study data intact. Can you confirm you want me to do this? It’ll just take a moment, but it is irreversible.

2 Likes

Makes sense. No worries, not necessary.

Appreciate the feedback

1 Like

I really want my course reset. How do I do that?

1 Like

Hi @AC1, I’ve just reset it for you!

Hi Justin, Can you reset mine as well? I haven’t studied for a couple of months and I have to start from the beginning.

@Justin

1 Like

Happy to - you’re all set!

Hi Justin, Could you please reset mine too? I need to restart with a clean slate. Thank you!

1 Like

@Selective_white_kite, you got it!

@Justin,

Will you please execute a dashboard reset for me too? I took a couple months off to focus on my MBA classes. I need a hard reset to re-learn. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Greg, sure thing - I’ve just reset your account.

Thanks brother. What are you doing up this late lol? Joking. I’m drinking coffee, listening to some piano and trying to regain my lost GRE knowledge.

1 Like

Small business life - we work whenever we can find the time :wink:

My night is going pretty similar to yours though! Drinking tea, listening to piano, and thinking about new ways to help people prep for the GRE :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hi can you reset my series 7 study plan for me as well? I got another shot at this with a different finance company.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Matthew

1 Like

Hi Matthew, I’ve just reset your program!

So cool. Thanks for being so on it and helping me out! Cant wait to study the achievable material.

1 Like

Can I get a reset as well ? I was using this as a supplement to kaplan but this is much better and I’d like to reset from scratch as I failed my exam and want a clean study slate using only achievable.

1 Like

Hi @Wonderful_ivory_cari, sure thing - I’ve just reset your progress.

I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying using Achievable! Please reach out anytime :blush:

@Justin I would also like to reset my dashboard

1 Like

Hi @Cheap_beige_takin, happy to help - I’ve just reset your progress.