Achievable GRE course development status

Everything is live now - price increases to $299 on August 1st!

Hey folks,

I’ll use this thread to post any updates on the our development of the Achievable GRE. I’ll try to keep the summary at the top here updated as well as posting incremental updates.

Live in the product
Complete online textbook with example problems
Quantitative question bank (text-based questions)
Quantitative question bank (image-based questions)
Verbal / reading comprehension question bank
Vocabulary question bank
Essay grading

If you buy before our full release you’ll get a discounted price, and you’ll get access to all the new features as we release them. Take a look - Achievable

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Just added all the text-based quantitative question templates to Achievable GRE! These are all linked to their respective textbook chapters, so if you sign up you’ll now be able to take thousands of questions, randomized each time so you learn the underlying concepts.

These text-based quantitative questions account for about 2/3 of the ones we currently have planned - next up are the image-based ones.

Image-based quantitative question templates have been added to Achievable GRE! Some of them are quite stylish if I do say so myself.

With these, our quantitative question bank is complete. We have 100+ unique question templates available to be randomized, so you can generate thousands of unique quizzes until you’re confident you know the material backwards and forwards.

This is the perfect time to subscribe, since we’re still offering our discounted price of $99 - Achievable

Hey folks, another big update - we’ve just released our GRE verbal exams! In contrast to the templated quantitative questions, each of these verbal questions has been hand-written since there is a great deal of nuance involved with the reading comprehension. We’ve started with ten full exams so you get quite a few questions.

They include a variety of item types:

• Reading comprehension
  • Sentence equivalence
  • Text completion
  • And more!

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 10.39.11

You can access these from the “Practice exams” section in your sidenav.

Now that we’ve released our GRE verbal exams, we’ll be increasing the price of the GRE course soon.

It’s currently steeply discounted to $99, and we’ll be raising the price in a few days to $199.

We’ll have one more increase to the final price of $299 once the course is complete, with the inclusion of vocabulary quizzes and essay grading.

Our vocabulary modules and quizzes are now live! 1,500 GRE vocabulary words, split into semantic clusters of five similar words each to reduce your workload while learning all the content.

Check out the first vocab chapter for free:
https://app.achievable.me/study/gre/learn/vocab-word-clusters-unusual-normal-praise-hate-scold-deception-tact-aggressive-honest-afraid

1 Like

All the core GRE functionality is now live!

This is your last chance to get the full course for $199, so buy it now!

We’ll be increasing the price to $299 on August 1st.

https://app.achievable.me/study/gre/learn/introduction-welcome