Study Calendar: Suggestion re: overdue items

Hi, here’s another small suggested improvement. When you look at the study calendar it shows the time estimate for upcoming events, but whatever is overdue doesn’t show a time. I have found that if I reset the calendar it updates it, but it might be helpful to have the overdue items show their time estimates as well.

Unless of course it’s your intention that users should reset the calendar in which case you can disregard this suggestion!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Harold_Brown, thanks for your feedback!

The overdue tasks show their estimates for me… does it display differently for you?

I think he may be referring to the total time estimate for overdue items. I noticed that when I get a few days’ worth of studying behind, the total time estimate (which isn’t showing in that screenshot but did show in my study plan until recently) disappears…

1 Like

Hi @Mass_coffee_louse, thanks for the clarification!

That makes sense, and I’ve filed an internal ticket to ensure we show the total overdue study time.

If you have any other thoughts on how to improve this, please let us know!

1 Like

Yes, that was it exactly - it doesn’t show the total time (sorry if my original post wasn’t clear). As I said, I figured out the work around (which is just to refresh the date on the study calendar (without actually changing the date), but it might be nice to see the total estimated time on overdue items.

Thanks!

1 Like