Passed SIE-first attempt

Okay, guys, here is the deal, if I can do this, so can you!!
I am a 43-year-old who left a 20-year career in elementary education for a new career in finance. I have NO background or education in finance, but my boss believes in my skill-set and strengths. :wink:
My firm purchased PassPerfect for me. Nothing negative, I just couldnā€™t handle the learning platform- I was unengaged and needed something different. I began researching other options, and actually found Brandon (Achievable) on YouTube. As someone who deeply understands the concepts and approach to learning, I was impressed and connected with their ā€œadaptive learningā€ method, and I am proud to say, it worked for me! Thanks, Achievable!
Full disclosureā€¦a couple of days prior to my test, I did use YouTube videos and other resources, so I could differentiate the type of practice test questions I was seeing.

3 Likes

Hey @Becca ā€“

Congrats on your success, and thanks for sharing your story!

Our Achievable Series 7 course authored by Brandon is great too; keep us in mind :slight_smile:

Congratulations, @Becca! Iā€™m so happy for you!

Thanks so much for the kind words. Iā€™m glad our content and my videos helped! Good luck with your next exam!

1 Like

Awesome job, seven days for the win

1 Like