I passed sie….thank you!

Just wanted to thank you guys for your program I passed the SIE last week, first try! I am preparing for the Series 7 soon, are there any discounts for existing customers? Thank you!

3 Likes

congrats! taking mine soon!

How was your experience on the real exam? Any similarities?

2 Likes

Thank you! There were no similarities. The wording was totally different from what I was used too but if you know the material you should be fine. I took several practice exams using Kaplan & Achievable. You got this, good luck!

2 Likes

@MinorIsMajor, congrats on passing your SIE, and thanks for letting us know!

I’ll send you a DM in a sec about a loyal customer discount :heart:

2 Likes

I passed my series 7 about two weeks ago and the SIE back in September. The way the questions are worded is definitely different. Honestly, I found the Series 7 exam to be much easier for me. The concepts are more difficult than the SIE, but I understood the concepts well and already knew what to expect when it came to the way they ask the questions.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! What study material did you use? How long did you study?

3 Likes

I’ve only used achievable for all my studying. For SIE I studied for about a month. For Series 7, I studied for about 1.5 to 2 months. Pretty much all the questions that were asked on both exams were on concepts covered by achievable. Anything concept that was asked that wasn’t covered in Achievable’s content I just brushed off and assumed were part of the extra ungraded questions.

2 Likes