Failed with AD banker 69%!. New to Achievable

hello everyone,
I failed my SIE yesterday with a 69% percent!!! Feeling pretty annoyed today. I’m new to the finance world as I’ve been in the restaurant business for the last 15 years. My firm provided me with the A.D. banker program which from the start I wasn’t too thrilled about, but I put the blame fully on myself.

I did some research online and came across achievable and decided to give it a go. Seems like its going to be a good learning platform. To say I didn’t study and deserved to fail wouldn’t apply. I studied 5 days for 3 weeks and 7 days on the last week. I felt with ad banker I didn’t get a good grasp on the concepts as I felt I was being taught just definitions and given too much information to learn. After taking the SIE I believe having a concept of everything in the material is important, but only know the general basics would be enough.

I’m looking forward to start the achievable program today.

3 Likes

Hi @Dimitris, welcome to the world of finance and Achievable!

It’s unfortunate that the materials your employer provided weren’t the right fit, but the good news is that you’re really close to passing regardless and we should definitely be able to get you across the goal line. We’ve heard similar stories from many of our customers, and we’ve focused a lot of energy on making our content easy to understand.

If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out here or directly through the site!

1 Like

Same boat! 68% here though, super frustrated day of.

Now on to bigger & better things with Achievable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, @Blue, but we’re here to help! Let us know if we can do anything for you :slight_smile: