Achievable Is Simply THE BEST

Hi Achievable Team,

I hope that your week is off to a great start. I wanted to take a moment to give you all major props. I recently passed the Series 66, and I used Pass Perfect’s online software/live virtual review session product. Prior to that, I had passed the SIE and Series 7 Top-off using your Achievable software. Thinking back on the review process I went through for each exam, Achievable was far and away a superior product in my opinion. Across the board, everything about Achievable was more user friendly and enjoyable to use during the review process. The textbook was easy to understand, the supplemental videos covering difficult topics were helpful, and the review questions were challenging but fair. Additionally, the dashboard/user interface you have created is top notch. I would not be taking the next steps in my career at this moment without Achievable, and I cannot thank you all enough. Keep up the great work and feel free to use any of the above in a testimonial or reach out to me for further comment if you’d like. I hope your company continues to grow and that you successfully increase your market share in the securities exam review software industry.

All the best,

• Johnny Garstka
2 Likes

Hey @Johnny2, thanks for the glowing review! Our team works very hard to offer the best courses and I’m really glad to hear that we delivered that for you. If your colleagues also need to get licensed, we would really appreciate it if you could recommend us to them. We’re still a small business and word of mouth has a tremendous positive impact on our growth.

Wishing you the best in your career and life!

Justin & the Achievable team

1 Like

I will absolutely recommend you to anyone I know/meet looking for securities training courses! Thank you for the well wishes!

1 Like

Yep. The material isn’t dry as the Atacama Desert, refreshing coming from the Kaplan text.

2 Likes